Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Everybody Brunch Place

Everybody Brunch Place, N. Tamiami Trail, N. Ft. Myers,FL, Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

Well here is a local secret. A wonderful down to earth breakfast/lunch spot.
I was here on a Sunday morn. Parking lot full . Outdoor table taken.

My meal. A western omelet with added cheese & jalapeno peppers. Hash browns and toast.
WOW what a surpized...My first bite is jalapeno peppers.I LOVED IT. Hash is cooked properly and Toast just right.
My food looked good it tasted good.
Looking inside the kitchen I see a constant flow of orders.  8 that I can count. Orders coming in going out.
I got my order in a very reasonable time.
I loved this place.
Service was quick.
You need to try this place for a American style meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment