Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant

Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant, SE 46th Ln., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cent on the food and chatter.

I went here for the Sizzle Week. I am glad I did.
For 16 bucks you get a soda, appetizer and entree. I chose the lasagna.

I drank raspberry lemonade. I got the house made wedding soup. Well balance and filled with meat.
Along with hot buttery garlic rolls to dip in a wonderful olive oil. Messy, but lip smacking good.
The main event was the lasagna. WOW... delightful...No need to add pepper flakes or salt. Just plain delirious tasty! The portion were bigger than most places I have been to. I needed a doggie bag to go.   As my server stated you never leave here hungry.

Roy my server was outstanding.



There is only 1 big hiccup. The parking lot. It only has 3 spaces and 1 handicapped. Difficult to park. So when busy you must park on the street. It seemed to be a safe neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment