Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Taquizza

Taquizza, Pine Island Rd., N. Ft. Myers, Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chatter.
I order a combo of chili rellenos and a steak torta. The torta I was a bit surprised. The meat was chopped in small bite pieces. In California it was always one piece. The bun here is larger and more pricy . It was good except the meat kept falling off
The combo was 7.50 or so. It was heavy with rice and refried beans. a bit of salad. Plus 2 rellenos.
You never know the size of the pepper. It depends on the market
I enjoyed it. But no pickle jalapeno pepper.
The do serve breakfast.
Note: This is a carry out and drive thru.. There are tables with umbrella for folks
Be warned ....it can take time for your order in the drive thru. Nothing is made until order
Also prices have gone up since I was last here.




No comments:

Post a Comment