Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Englund Deli II

Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
First thing I notice was the prices have gone. between 1.50 - 2.00 bucks
I ordered a large italian sub with  extra peppers. Well they were having a bad day.Plus  I notice the bun was smaller 16 inches. Last time 18 inches. I measured both times.
My sandwich was wrong/ NO peppers, WAYYYYY too much mayo, too much ham. Not an Italian sub. I was too lazy to exchange. NO rhyme or reason for mistake.
I also got a potato salad and pasta salad. The taters salad SUCK. too much mayo no flavor at all, no mustard,no onion or garlic,  Just mayo.....I love Mayo this is wrong. Pasta salad ,dressing from a bottle would be better.
I did not want to drive 20 minutes back to replace it. I should not have too.
Maybe just a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment