Search This Blog

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Luis Bakery

Luis Bakery, Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., Here my 2 cents on the food. This is a cuban bakery that also serves breakfast/lunch.
The food. I went on the menu and order a cheese/bacon omelette. Little did I know they serve it as the cuban style. (see pic) Not the traditional french way. The ingredients are not folded into the egg. Well I hate it this way. It tasted fine it was hot and delivered quickly. Plus for potatoes you get french fries. And bread is cuban bread toasted of sorts with butter.
Over all if you like this style this is a good place. But for me nope.
AHHH the one saving  item was a double espresso. This had to be the strongest coffee I have had in the area it was good.
So if you like strong coffee, not very sweet pastries this is a good place.




No comments:

Post a Comment