Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Rumrunners

Rumrunners,Cape Harbour Dr., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is some chit chat and then my 2 cents on my entree. I have had this booked mark for a while. I thought this was going to be very pricy. I could not find a menu with prices listed.( not on website)  Even on the dinner menu at the eatery there are no prices listed for beef. (ie. Pork chops at 25 bucks up to 35 bucks for beef. Even then you need to ask server)
Anyway prices though a bit high, they are reasonable considering the views. It is a upscale eatery. An observation. They ARE NOT very handicapped accessible. 2 spaces, 1 at each end of the parking lot. Plus a long path walk around to get inside...Other wise 3-4 steps to enter the restaurant.

The food. Seafood Pot Pie. I have never heard of a seafood pot pie. $18 bucks... It fresh shrimp, scallops, crab, peas, carrots and potatoe. In a small dish. With puff pastry on top. No need to add salt or pepper. It was full of seafood delight. It filled my tummy. I really enjoyed this dish.  No doggie bag. No room for dessert.
Server ,Jessica outstanding. All personnel wonderful.


A place to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment