Search This Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2017

La Bamba Taqueria

La Bamba Taqueria, N. Tamiami Trl., North Fort Myers., FL.,Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
The food. First I was given hot chips and house made salsa. You could taste the freshness. Mild for the local yodels but able to kick up the heat. I ordered chicken enchilada. I requested it to be SPICY.
WOW WOW, This is the first REAL mexican eatery that actually followed my instructions. The sauce had depth and character. Plus it was such a good spicy that it made my eyeballs sweat.  I needed 6 napkins. The beans and rice was wonderful.
This diamond has been here for a while hidden away. This has to be 1 of 2 BEST authentic mexican eateries in the area.
If you think *aco Bell is good or prefer chain restaurants stay away. If you want like a grandmother cooking a sunday meal, this is it.
Service may be slow BUT great food takes time.
This is in Star Plaza near a laundromat. parking may be hard.
Also if paying by credit card or debit ID will be ask to be shown.




No comments:

Post a Comment