Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Applebees

Applebees, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is a bit of chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
I find that the way staff is paid is appalling. Whether or not you tip in cash your server splits the money . Sharing with the bartender and hostess even if they do nothing. Plus they audit regularly.
Note: They make their own in house sweet tea. Sweet and refreshing.mmmm good.
The food.  $19 bucks 12 oz...I must say my meal at this chain eatery was outstanding. Though I had to wait a bit longer for my top sirloin, it was cooked to a perfect medium rare. My green beans a tad crunchy but healthy. The smashed potatoes/garlic were great.
I took home half my steak for a 2nd meal. It was good and still tender for a sandwich.

Service was stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment