Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Las Americas Restaurant

Las Americas Restaurant, SE 46th Lane, Cape Coral, FL., A grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chit chat. CHATTER...Well here is a gem on the outskirts of the food area of The Cape. This is under new management. It is only a eatery no longer a store. Serving Cuban & American cuisine.
They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner along with take out. Lets not forget they do catering.
The food... I sampled for my first time the cuban tamale. It is not as spicy as a mexican tamale.This had pork/rice it was lighter than expected but very good. I could have chow down 4-5.
My main entree was a whole fried fish, rice/beans, fried plantains and a salad. A nice round out meal.
The fish was fried just right, I loved the not too crispy plantains & rice/beans. Though I added hot sauce (thats me) it was a wonderful meal.
Service was excellent and price was just right.
So when in the mood for cuban or whatever seek this place out.




No comments:

Post a Comment