Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Foster Grille

Foster Grille, Pine Island, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
The food. I order a 1/2 pound burger, medium rare, with grilled onions,pickles, tomatoes and a few others items. Plus a side of fries. 9 bucks or so...To Go.... It takes me 7 minutes to drive home. How can you ruin a burger/fries!! They did. The fries were cold and hard. If they had been fresh...they would have been hot and soggy from the ride home.. This cook ... it must have been the first day on a job.  The burger, medium well!  yecccchhhh. Plus instead of putting my condiment ON TOP of the meat.He placed it on the bottom of the bun.  ( look at pic ). When I went to grab it it just fell apart.
This is literally the worst burger order I have ever had. ( that includes eating a Mc *ee place). I have eaten here before... it was good. This meal was just plain horrible.
The bad part I was in 2 days of anticipation for this burgers.


No comments:

Post a Comment