Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ruth Chris Steakhouse

Ruth Chris Steakhouse, Village Shops Way, Estero, FL. A grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chatter. This is a  once a year deal where I spend too much money on a meal. I got a shrimp cocktail, filet mignon ( medium rare of course ) , clam chowder, creamed spinach and a apple cheesecake dessert. ( Hot bread included). The food. Clam Chowder, I thought it was me but my dining companion concurred, there was too much over whelming smoky bacon in the chowder. Bacon is fine but it should never out do the main ingredient. Shame Shame. Shrimp cocktail. The sauce was a delight. Spicy enough. I missed, when it was usually served in a big glass of ice. Creamed spinach for 10 bucks I should have a BIGGER portion. The ingredients are inexpensive enough. Filet Mignon served on a sizzling hot plate , cooked to perfection.... MMMMM good. The dessert, just enough to open a belt notch.
Overall a good dining experience. When with companions, no dine and dash, you savor the moments of the taste buds.







No comments:

Post a Comment