Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Colleoni Eatery

Colleoni Eatery and Bakery, Mcgregor Blvd., Fort Myers, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat. I had a cuppa coffee, bread and herb butter with a bacon onion and sweet pepper frittata.
Coffee was a ok. Bread and fresh made herb butter was excellent. The frittata, basically the italian version of a omelet. Which means in plain english to properly describe it, it is a scramble like eggs with the ingredients mix up. Plus it is cooked in a oven. It tasted just fine. BUT for the bottom line is just cost more.(see pics) I paid 13 bucks for the above meal...Oh how I suffer for my hobby moneywise. I guess for the extra labor the meal is worth the money.. Its different.
The service was great ambiance was nice and there is a fresh bakery & DRIVE -THRU available.





No comments:

Post a Comment