Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2016

La Bodeguita del Medio de Cape Coral

La Bodeguita del Medio Cape Coral, NE Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
Chit chat.... I have no idea what I ate. I know it was chicken with a red sauce and onions. Plus some fried plantains with garlic. It was ok but never more. Why you ponder? NO ONE spoke ENGLISH and the menu was in spanish. With terrible english translation. It was 12pm on a sunday. The owner/cook and wife/server was the only folks there. Owner was very nice but english limited.
I did have a fresh squeeze lemonade with frothy ice. Perfect between sweet and tart. It seems like a good place with potential BUT DO NOT GO unless you have a spanish translator.

Oh yes when you leave you can only turn right on pine island. I searched around for other routes. NONE..





No comments:

Post a Comment