Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2016

Twisted Lobster

Twisted Lobster, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., A grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. The food. I dived into the fish and chips. 9 bucks.  Plus the lobster bisque. I also had their house made sweet tea. Tea was sweet enough. Very good. My side of coleslaw with  bits of pine apple, which seems to be the rage now, Was a slightly salty, slightly sweet and none too over done with a mayo. Good stuff.  Ahh the lobster bisque was creamy, smooth tasting with chunks of lobster and very filling.
The chips or french fries were coated with a house secret of sorts. It was covered in nice extra tasting. The fish was crispy, cooked properly and a delight on my taste buds. A good version of the england fish & chips.
But my personal like is the bigger steak size fries. This size is a bit hard to find.
Service was outstanding. The owner came by and answer my questions.
It is always a plus when the owner and/or the chef comes to you table for whatever the reason. Nice job!


No comments:

Post a Comment