Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

Jason Deli, Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL.  A growling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chatter., The food. The salad bar, 8 bucks. The salad bar is great if you only  eat the lettuce, dressing , and other veggie toppings. I have found whenever I visited the bar it is outstanding.
BUT stay far far away from the pasta salads , potato salad ,little corn muffins ,the chocolate muffins.
I do not know if these are house made or commercial. They are nasty. Too sour or too much vinegary.  Except for a few places, people here in SWFL have no idea on how to make proper italian pasta or potato salad.
Folks here are nice. They want you to get a new fresh, chilled plate when eating 2nd and 3rd helping.
Follow my guidelines and you will be happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment