Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

KFC

KFC,Hancock Bridge , Cape Coral, FL.,My 2 cents on the food and chatter. Chit chat. I was feeling lazy, cheap and adventurous. I have been bombarded with the 5 buck meal. So since I never have had the pot pie I decided to give it a try .
Medium Pepsi, ( the true nectar of the goods ), no ice, a chocolate cookie and chicken pie. Plus be lazy like most Floridians. I took the drive thru... Gave my order , waited in line for only 5 minutes or less, swiped my card and home in 7 minutes or less.
Pepsi excellent, pie very good, large chunks of carrots , pieces of taters, chunks of white meat chicken. I am not a fan of white meat but it was fine. Nice gravy, but too wet as my wifey would state. Also a bit too salty for me. Not a big cookie but a decent cookie But hey 5 bucks to fill you up pretty good.
As I said serve was quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment