Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Applebees

Applebees, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chatter.
First I wish to give thumbs up to my server, Shonda, and my chef/cook?... They both did an excellent job. They followed my instructions to a perfect letter. WOW!
Now the food.. I was feeling cheap and hungry for a burger. So for a special ,10 bucks... A nectar of the gods, beverage, Pepsi. a burger, medium rare. and fries. (Burgers , 4 ounces and smaller cannot be cooked, successfully, at medium rare.) But my cook here did a great job. My burger was sliced in half just right. I hate these designer buns, brioche . TOO much bread. I like and prefer old skool style buns. Another of my pet peeves are those hand grinder salt and pepper. Maybe for the salt. ( also ALL salt is sea salt!!!!!!!)
Over all the burger was fine... I do not see the need for a fancy up hamburger.




No comments:

Post a Comment