Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pho 38

Pho 38, Del Prado Ave., N., Cape Coral, FL., A grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chatter.The food. This is a vietnamese soup joint. I got the beef and mushroom pho. Hot and delish !
I was able add hot serrano peppers, bean sprouts , lime and cilantro.  The table hot sauce is WONDERFUL !!! It had my eyeballs in tear and I sweated up a storm.
Chit chat... This is basically the same eatery as before . With a few same stuff, but also changes....
Healthy. Fresh. Filling.
If you are seeking  non process, made from scratch, good food You come here.
All broth is daily made with quality and fresh ingredients. BUT it is Vietnamese style. It can be VERY SPICY. They have dumbed it down for floridian taste buds.
You can choose tofu, meats, veggies and seafood.
In Vietnam they eat soup, breakfast to dinner.
OK.... Things I like and do not like.
When you enter , you choose the meal and then pay for it... They bring it to you. Drinks are self serve. I do not like this system. Plus the spring rolls and egg rolls, though very good. they are smaller now.
So if you need healthy chow once in a while come here.





No comments:

Post a Comment