Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday, Santa Barbara Ave., Cape Coral, FL, Here is my 2 cents and some chatter. I was lured here by a free appetizer and a salad bar. Even a devout carnivore needs a bit of greens once in a while. First my appetizer. Thai style spring rolls. This is NOT SPRING ROLLS. Spring rolls are in a rice wonton type roll. I will say it tasted just fine along with the sweet sauce. BUT SPRING ROLLS ARE NEVER FRIED...I chose spring because they are healthier, taste better and a better texture.
So whoever in the upper management decided on this item NEED to go to school or Thailand. Or maybe a local Thai restaurant and find the real deal.
The salad bar... I must say all the items were fresh and of good quality. I enjoyed the different dressing along with the many items...AHHH the pesto salad was good...but the small tomatoe needs to go...The other 2 salads just were plain nasty no flavor in one. The other was just like a bad mash potatoes.. flavorless.
Service was fine. The manager stop by... I told them of my concerns.
So if seeking a good salad bar this is the place.







No comments:

Post a Comment