Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Uncle Angelo's Restaurant & Pizzeria

Uncle Angelo's Restaurant & Pizzeria, Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
I am a cheap ole ba*tard this caught eye.

Chatter...Angelo's has brought early bird dining. $10 meals from 4PM til 530 PM, dine in of course, Entree, bread,soup or salad. 50% off wine and beer... The full entree not scaled down.

My meal.  House soup, hot fresh bread,olive oil, and clams with roasted garlic ( a lot) over linguine.
My cup of soup was a mix of beans and meatballs.  MMMMM.
Hot fresh bread a bit toasted with a olive oil to soak into the bread.
Fresh clams in a tons of roasted garlic ( ask for extra garlic) over al dente linguine. Ahhh garlic breath to savor the next day.

Staff attentive and wonderful.




NOTE; I have no interest or compensation in this or ANY review I do.They could not afford my price.

No comments:

Post a Comment