Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2018

Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood

Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood, Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
I am a meat carnivore. ... This is seafood...This has to be one of the best meal I have had in my recent history.
$21 bucks during Restaurant Week

Stuff salmon, lobster cake. and a water melon arugula salad...less not forget the rolls and butter with house made sweet tea.
The rolls were hot, fluffy and tasty. The tea perfectly balance not overly sweet.
The salmon were stuffed with delish magical things, along side a serving of garlic mash potato & french green beans with bacon.
The biggest suprise was the arugula salad.  I HATE ARUGULA.....This was a melon salad with a wonderfully intertwine dressing that made it perfect for me. No pepper or salt needed. Slightly sweet slightly salted...a wonderful mating. I could have ate more.

More... Lobster cake....The only disappointment was the size ( 2 inch Lobster cake, See pic I measured it)
The cake it self was excellent scrumptious, just one bite though.   :-(




The service and attention was beyond my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment