Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Lan Xang

Lan Xang, Colonial Blvd., Ft. Myers, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Ahhh another very good asian themed eatery in the area.
Most Asian restaurant in SWFL are a combination of different countries. This is no different.
This is a good thing.
I was able to order, thai, chinese and viet all in one sitting.
First a cold and sweet Thai  ice tea. Then Chinese style steamed dumpling (dim sum).
Then for main entree a curry pumpkin.
The curry pumpkin was so good. Thick,creamy and lots of veggies and meat.

They have a heat scale 1-5.       1 for all you wimpy Floridians and 5 that will make your eyeballs sweat.
I settle on number 4. It gave me breathing room to add more heat.
It was reasonable price and filled my tummy. Satisfying my taste buds.





Staff was nice and professional. I will be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment