Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Tamiami Trail, N., Naples, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
Extraordinaire Meal !!
I went here for the Father's Day Brunch. It started at 1000 AM.
 (I was so relieved it started early...I hate with a passion driving after 1 PM with these moronic floridians so call drivers.)

BUT it is worth the danger for this fine meal.

I got a gin & tonic. ( 12 bucks  ehhh) I order the tomahawk steak. Medium rare of course, a Caesar salad, biscuits,( its brunch) a side order of cream spinach, and a NY cheese cake with fresh blue berries and House made FRESH whip cream + a side cup of whipped cream.
The biscuits were hot flaky. MMMM.
Then the salad. I will say the only disappointment was my salad. I thought the cheese and prosciutto were sliced too big. Plus it just did not ring my taste buds.
The cream spinach did ring my bell. AAhhh.

Now the main attraction. The Tomahawk,
A Presentation !!!

They bring to your table, a holder of top of the world steak knives. ( see pic ) ie. German, Japanese, American.
And/or they present the steak on a cutting block that a Chef will slice for you. I chose my knife and sliced it myself.
The steak was well marbled and you could almost use a butter knife to carve it.
It melted on the tongue.
I was in CARNIVORE HEAVEN....if there was a heaven.
I barely had room for the cheese cake.
Cheesecake was marvelous & whipped cream was perfectly sweet.

This topped off an Extraordinaire meal.

My server Charles was 5 diamonds service. Plus I was greeted by the head honcho.
An Excellent time.





No comments:

Post a Comment