Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

South Cape Diner

South Cape Diner, Cape Coral Pkwy., Cape Coral, FL., A grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food, chit chat.
The food. Lean Reuben sandwich, cole slaw, and sweet tea.
If you love just basic american style food this is one of the places. Reuben: corn beef, rye, swiss cheese and thousand island dressing. The 2 slices of rye was separated by about 1 1/2 inches of meat goodness. I added a touch of mustard and I am in carnivore heaven. Cole slaw  crisp and tasty.
Service was excellent,
But... My 2 cents. It was advertised a LEAN reuben...And for all of you calories counters ok. I like my reuben with FAT. That is the REAL DEAL.. As tradition goes and the original servings are you NEED that stuff.  You only live once ,so have a smile on the face :-)  , EAT MORE FAT...

No comments:

Post a Comment