Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steak, Strada Pl., Naples, FL A growling in my tummy, 2cents on the food and chatter.
The food. My oh my the food. I was served piping hot out of the oven fresh sourdough food. It is as close as San Francisco sourdough bread as you can get in this heathen state. Slightly more sour. Good stuff.
My entree, Salmon, grilled to perfection on the outside flaky as it should be on the inside, Veggies of fingerling taters, squash, carrots and onions. Seasoned proper with only a slight dash more of salt for my taste buds.
This was a wonderful dining experience, even with a newby for a server. Good job very attentive.
Ahh there was a very noticeable hiccup.
On the website it stated it would be open at 11 AM on a sunday. I called at 715 PM on a saturday to confirm. I was told yes. On my arrival at 1105 AM Sunday I was told they did not open til 1130 AM. I was told I needed to wait.  But I could wait inside.  HMMMMM with this confusion I should have been at least offered a coffee or soda pop at no charge. 2 other parties arrived with the same info.  hhmmm. A lack of communication is a mist .
But food was great. Definitely will return





No comments:

Post a Comment