Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Popeyes

Popeyes Chicken, Hancock Bridge Blvd., Cape Coral, FL.A growling in my tummy some 2 cents and chit chat. First chit chat... I love Popeyes. It is the only places in SWFL I have found thats makes GOOD SPICY FRIED CHICKEN... I have NOT FOUND anyplace that really has good fried chicken.  Spicy or NOT... OR dirty rice,hush puppies, red beans and rice. I thought Florida was consider in the south. This is a barren desert . I have search for 5 years.
Oh I do hate Popeyes biscuits. Winn-Dixie has good ones and KFC.

Food. I got the special of the week hush puppies shrimp,(8) side of red beans/rice and throw away biscuits. $4.99
What can I say delish fried shrimp, tasty spicy red bean/rice. and biscuits.  MMMMM good.
Service was quick food was hot.
So if anyone can steer me to other fried chicken please do.




No comments:

Post a Comment