Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2016

Bam German Bakery

Bam German Bakery, Se 47th St, Cape Coral, FL., A grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chatter.
The food. I got a coffee, roll, and a ham & cheese omelette. Coffee hot and good tasting. You have a choice of 6-7 bread items. I got a roll. EHHH. Hard, no flavor. At these prices it should be fresh out of the oven or at least steamed. It was not. Ham and cheese omelette. Nope. This maybe a european style but it was wrong. The cheese was a bit stringy, a lot of cheese... but no flavor. Ham is not folded inside the eggs but mix with the eggs. also not enough ham.
Note: They used chives or green onion as a bit of decoration on the plate.A bad idea.
I ask for some hot sauce. .. I got Texas Pete Hot sauce!?  This is one of the cheapest most vinegary sauce around. Germany has no hot sauce???
Chatter; Service was very good. They are an excellent bakery with a good choices.
They specialize in german cuisine and such.  So maybe it was my fault in picking this place this time.

OBSERVATION... I heard ,at a table of three,  german, being spoken. Why the heck would you go to a foreign country and eat food that you get at home. DUHHH!



anyway BUT bad prepared and dry food is always wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment