Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Lazy Flamingo

Lazy Flamingo, McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers, FL., A growling in my tummy and 2 cents on the food + chit chat. The Food. I order fish and chips ( substituted with onion rings) Very clear in a state that serves mainly SEAFOOD.
I got a fish sandwich. Server said she has been here 5 years and this is what fish and chips means. I ask in what universe does this mean??? She related that she is from up state New York????? Plus that she has never heard of blacken fish before????   FOOD.
It sucked. It was a supposedly fresh grouper. $13.99... It tasted like an oversized frozen fish pattie that is from Mcdee's.( I like the filet at McDees. McDees fish is better) It was not piping hot on the inside as it usually comes. The onion ring half ass cooked flavorless. Cole slaw too small flavor ehh.
Sweet Tea.   NOPE. I had to add sugar.
I was here at 1115 AM on a thursday. Service was fine . BUT the worst seafood meal I have had in 5 years.
as the crow sings NEVER MORE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment