Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

El Patio Restaurant

El Patio Restaurant, Cleveland Ave.S., Ft. Myers., FL, A growling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chit chat.  ( PERUVIAN STYLE EATERY)
Chatter. Once I was able to determine which door to enter I was surprised  to find the place was 1/2 full.
It took a few minutes to get a server. I was given some fried corn kernels with, too spicy for Floridians, sides of green and red sauces . I love the sauces and corn kernel. I was brave trying a red corn flavor concoction that had a hot spicy cinnamon taste to it.  Eh it was ok.I also drank a Inca Cola, Golden Kola, it taste like a american cream soda. Pretty good.
My main entree was shredded chicken in a yellow sauce, w/milk ,walnuts, with 1/2 boiled potato, rice, boiled egg,  olive. I thought it was good ,creamy rich, the way french food is rich and heavy.
I kicked it up with the hot red/green sauce. I was a happy trooper then.
Over all not bad.... I still do not get the fascination, from my fellow foodies in Naple,FL. , about peruvian cuisine. It was just a good change of pace.
Service was a tad slow for me. I thought they could have given me more attention.  I stated 3 times I was a newby. They should have guided me more around the menu.







No comments:

Post a Comment