Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill

Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill, Driftwood Pkwy., Cape Coral, FL. Growling in my tummy, 2 cents on food and chatter.
The Food & chatter. The menu is quite extensive. Bison burger, salad and seafood.
I got the fried seafood platter. 20 bucks clams ,shrimp, and fish. All fresh.... fried to perfection. Cocktail sauce tangy not very spicy, Tartare ok, House made cole slaw with bits of mango. A good entree. I tried the so called house hot sauce...just a stepped up catsup. Over all good chow.
Chit chat.
I was treated to a live wonderful singer and pianist. Did a great job.
They are open 8 AM to 10 PM. I arrived at 1045 AM. My server told me and did not take my order til 11 AM.  THEY DO NOT TAKE ANY FOOD ORDERS betweens 1030 AM & 1100 AM. Breakfast/Lunch
Except booze and drinks.
My sweet tea which was served in a 12 ounce plastic cup with ice costed $2.75 though there are refills. Do the math and figure  how expensive it is.
A can of beer here is $4.50 on average. Times that by 6.
( Factoid: The following cities with the MOST expensive drinks in the USA. 1.Anchorage, Alaska,
2.Santa Rosa, California,3. Cape Coral, Florida)   Alaska yes but Ca. and FL noooo!!!!!
Anyway good service good chow but pretty much a local touristy joint.








No comments:

Post a Comment