Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Flat Top Larry's

Flat Top Larry's, First st., Fort Myers, FL. A growling in my tummy and some chit chat.
The Food. We got the signature Red Velvet Waffle and the Cheese Burger with pineapple coleslaw.
Waffle... It was excellent. Cooked to perfection. Plus the whipped cream on top was creamy and flavorful.
The cheeseburger. On the menu it had a listing of what was in the sauce. I was scared to try this item.
BUT...OMG .... it had a tiny bit of spice. ( Love hot spices but not on my burger) But the combination of all the ingredients...made a party in my taste buds. The bun was fresh and soft, burger cooked to a excellent medium rare, along with the cheese and bacon... So good. This has to be one of best burgers I have had in the area. Lets not forget the pineapple cole slaw. A touch of sweet a touch of salt wonderful.
Service was great. You must go either for lunch or breakfast





.

No comments:

Post a Comment