Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Pickled Parrot, New and up coming

Well here is my 2 cents on the food before the chit chat.
 I had 3 cod tenders, island slaw & a coke.

The lunch special. It changes daily.
I thought it was great.The fish was delicately seasoned, fried to perfection. Fish was fresh. The island slaw was a departure of the normal stuff. It was tangy seasoned well. My only issue was maybe a bit too wet.. Cocktail sauce was good. I prefer a bit more spicy but it is great for the average Floridian. I am always above average compare to floridians. Tartar sauce was a bit different than your run of your mills tartar. It was excellent.

Chit Chat. The best is nothing on the menu was over 20 bucks. All pretty much under. The Pickle Parrot is located in a small mall behind a 7-11. Nearby is a hand crafted chocolate store. At least 2 reasons to visit this mall. The folks were outstanding . Niki my server was quick and attentive. The owners came by and introduce them selves You need to go to there to get their names. They will be open on weekends for breakfast. I saw a very interesting seafood omelet on the menu. Over all the menu is seafood and such . They offer a filet mignon , burgers and a kid/ over 60 menu. Plus if you show ID on your birthday , you have up to $13.99 for a meal-FREE.






Over all I had a excellent time and will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment