Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

Stamatis Family Restaurant , A family affair and frugal delight

rholland63.yelp.com  ... rholland63.blogspot.com.   Here is my 2 cents.. This is another hidden gem.
I was turn on to this by  a swimming buddy. He raved about the liver & onions. :-(... NOT my cup of tea.  But I tried the chicken Souvlaki over rice.
This is a Greek dish. I thought it was great. It was grilled chicken breast seasoned just right and still moist. With onions peppers and tomatoes. very filling. The perfect dish for SW Floridians not too spicy pallet . Plus I opted for the extra Greek salad .
Plenty of dressing, onions and feta cheese. AND they served up some hot bread with butter.
Which is lacking at most eatery today.
Now some chit chat.




WOW this is a bargain place. I got there at 1130 AM I just missed the breakfast rush and got out before the lunch rush started. Perfect for the frugal mined. The typical breakfast and lunch fare' NOTHING OVER $9.00. Hamburgers ,omelets ,pancakes, hot & cold sub etc.
Its located in North Fort Myers. In a mall known as Weavers Corner. There are 3 other not too shabby, actually good ,eateries. This is anchored by a Winn-Dixie store with a P.O. office near-by.
So if you are a bargain hunter lookin for good eats this is worth a trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment