Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cafe Brazil Restaurant , Great food

rholland63.yelp.com ... rholland63.blogspot.com .  Here is my 2 cents. First the food. Wow!! I was so suprize on the "bife parmigiana".. It was great. I get ahead. I got their sweet tea. It was sweet and different. mmm good. They make their own. No commercial brand here. Then the main entree
. Beans, rice & french fries. I spent six months in Brasil this tasted like I was in Brasil. The beef parmigiana was great. The sauce was seasoned just right. The cheese covered the beef. You could cut the entree with a fork. This is just perfect for the palate of Floridians. BUT if you need to kick up the flavor. I urge you to try their in house hot sauce. No vinegar taste here just flavor. I was suprized when I was given a very small serving. But KAPOW !!!!! It come on small then hits you with the heat.. SO GOOD. And no nasty sour taste.

Now some chit chat... It is under new management per the sign. The have a buffet which is 17 bucks or so. Or 8 bucks per pound to go. The staff is outstanding. They have small stage which is for weekend entertainment. OHHH yes no need to go early like I prefer, Braslians are notoriously late arrival's .  So if you need a change and desire good food come on down.



No comments:

Post a Comment