Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bubba Roadhouse, disappointing

rholland63.yelp.com...rholland63.blogspot.com. ....Well here my 2 cents on the food first. It was disappointing.
From too much dressing to improper cooking of the prime rib.
Zoe my server did a great job. She was attentive. I thought the preparation of the salad at the table was very quaint. You can get endless soup or salad.... Though there was too much ranch on the salad.
The jalapeno muffin beside being just barely warm, the taste of jalapeno was non existed . I wanted to try spicy muffins. I have never made  them never have had them :-(     . My Bubba fries just plain  suck. Wimpy and too oily .
Now the main entree.
I ALWAYS ask when I go for lunch if something I know takes a while to make is ready. Zoe said yes. She was wrong. I ask for medium rare prime rib.  HONK HONK this was not.
It was rare. I can deal with rare provided it has a nice crust on the outside. It was gray looking and tasting.
The meat was okay it is hard to really screw up prime rib. The other thing was the horseradish . It was presented in a plastic container with a "H" on top to me. Which show me it was done at a minimum the night before. As I stated DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the chi chat.I was here at noon on a saturday. Zoe did a a fine job. Peanuts, answering question and so forth. 50's music in background place is very clean. I had been here about 2 years ago it was a good report..... I also passed on taking the leftover home... Now... NOPE I would suggest you pass on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment