Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2018

Zaxby's

Zaxby's, Cleveland Ave., Ft. Meyers, Fl., Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food.

I have had this booked mark for a while. My inner voice has stopped me from going. Now I know why.

First whoever design the lot were idiots ( must be floridian)
To enter  main door,you must pass thru the drive thru lane.
If there was a line at the drive thru, YOU would have your SAFETY in jeopardy. You would have to wait or take a chance on a typical floridian driver and go between 2 automobiles.
( Florida ALWAYS in top 5 worst drivers in the country.)

They got this right by having handicapped spaces near a entrance.
Though if you are  in a wheelchair or disable it magnify the risk.

Now I must say all the staff were nice and friendly.

My first time here not sure what to get?

I was given a sample of the so called hot sauce. NOT HOT..just too much vinegar.
I settled on the cuba sandwich.

The fries were good just too small of a portion.
The chicken breast was bigger than I thought. Tasted like a steamed or boiled breast. No flavor per se... I just was NOT  impress with the sandwich over all.

Will I be back? Naw.

No comments:

Post a Comment