Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Buckett's

Buckett's, S. Pointe Blvd. , FT. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food a rant & rave.

I ordered the Philly cheese steak 9.99 and 2 bucks extra with steak fries.
This is my rave.

This is the BEST phylly sandwich I have had here in SWFL since leaving SF. Bay.  . It was on a great loaf of bread. The size was perfect. The mushrooms were fresh...onions grilled correctly. Cheese melted just right.
OMG  the steak fries were big and just crispy enuff....
Oh yes Kati my server was the perfect Buckette' girl.

Now my rant... They serve wings...I am not a fans in general of wings.
But they CLAIMED of a suicide sauce......EEEEEHHHHHH
WRONG.....It was only a maybe step above Tabasco sauce. Too much vinegar in general.
When the mood for a Philly hits me I know where to go. !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment