Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Metro Diner

Metro Diner, Cape Coral Parkway, E., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the  food and chit chat.
I was in a problem. My power at my house was out again. ( 12 times in 7 years in florida.. 2 times in California in 19 years).

So I needed to hangout for a while. They provide free wifi here.
I order the board item $ 15.00   of country fried steak, a biscuit, hash brown, large eggs over easy and endless coffee. Coffee extra.
Coffee was very good.
I thought this was a bit pricey. It was BUT...the steak was large, eggs were large, portions in general were a good size.
The best part was it tasted very good.
The order came very quickly. I was suprize because I had to wait for 15-20 minutes to get a table.
My server Curtis was outstanding. He checked on me frequently, filling my cup.
Other staff members did a great job.



Though it was a rushed on a Sunday morn the crew did a excellent job performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment