Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Paradise Deli & Market

Paradise Deli & Market, Surfside Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter. I ordered Crunchy Hadhock Fish fry. 13 bucks. I got a mere 2 oz. of cole slaw & 2 oz. of potato salad.
The filet was about 8 oz. When I tried to cut it with my fork the crust broke off in chunks. I had to eat the fish and the fried batter separately. It tasted fine. But it is not cooked or prepared properly if the batter falls off the fish.
The slaw was just mediocre nothing to be impress. Tater salad was just potatoe with mayo and bare min-um of spices.
I thought with this being a feature item it would be their A game. I was wrong.

The best part of my meal was the excellent service

NOTE : Due to weather issues on the internet per CENTURY LINK pics will follow at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment