Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

McDonalds

McDonald's, Santa Barbara Blvd., The Coma, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Well I had a coupon for free fries & soda when I bought the new 1/4 pounder.
It been a year or so since coming here I believe

First they redecorated the place in an ugly like green decor... I guess to run you out faster. It does kick me out.
The french fries now really suck... They are smaller &  less meaty. They remind me of Steak & Sh*ke. Terribly small.

They also are using less teenagers. They have 2 kiosk to order and pay. I did not notice them until I sat down. I REFUSE TO USE MACHINES THAT TAKE AWAY JOBS. (W*lmart u r on notice too.)

1/4 burger it tasted ok. It looked nothing like the  advertisement. BUT $4.69 for  4  ounces of meat.   I understand overhead but at the cost of young humans first job of responsibility... Nope.



No comments:

Post a Comment