Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Crave

Crave, McGregor Blvd. Ft. Myers, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Last time I was here I had a disappointing experience. So I was hoping it would change.

I order the MOST expensive item on the board. $20.00 Pot Roast..... (see pic)

What I got was a watery carrot soup with very small chunks of beef and a splash of mash potatoe.

Now what there was of beef was tender and tasted fine. The liquid has a taste of a wine. Big chunks of carrots. With a small amount of mashed potato.
I do not mind cooks taking a artistic brush to standard comfort food. I do not mind paying extra. (see pic)
But no flavor of bay leaf, garlic or onions. Standard stuff for this comfort food was tasted.

I did whine to my server ( aside from the bad food she did a outstanding job) She did only charge me $15 for the sandwich item  version instead.
But this is outrageous.

If they do not know how to make, then do not. Plus I blame the customers who tolerate this.


I will never again spend my cash here. Would I go back? Not on MY dime....

No comments:

Post a Comment