Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Rib City

Rib City, Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers,Fl.. I am ashamed to admit that I went here being a foodie.
I had intended to go to another eatery but it did not open for a hour. So I venture here.
The best part was my waitress did a very quick job. Kudos.
The garlic toast was good.
Now the food. I got a combo plate chicken/brisket 10 bucks or so. This is not bbq it is smoked in a oven. Besides that of not tasting very good, the portions were small. The so call 1/4 chix was smaller than my fist. The drumstick was smaller than my index finger. (See pics.)
The brisket had no flavor.
AND ..., they served OUT OF CANNED GREEN BEAN. Growing up in midwest I know canned foods.
But this place was crowded with bad taste buds floridians of course.
Of course ,Me , nevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment