Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fins Seafood & Dive Bar

Fins Seafood & Dive Bar, Del Prado Ave., Cape Coral, FL. Here is a bit of chatter and my 2 cents on my meal.
I was en-route to a Cape restaurant  Institute  when Fin caught my eye. So lets see what the new kid on the block has to offer.
I was coming off at carnivore binge , so seafood had my eye.
My meal. A bowl of new England style soup & seafood enchiladas.
Well the soup was excellent. Hot creamy & lots of taters with clams. A sprinkle of green chives on top.
For my sides I got corn with roasted peppers. Pretty good. Then a Caribbean fab of black beans and rice. Add some hot sauce good to go.
Now for the Star of the show.
Seafood enchiladas. 3 warm tortillas filled to the brim with lobster, scallops and shrimp. Stuff with a wonderful cheese concoction.  I was in nirvana .
It was perfectly season for me as it was served. I did a big boo boo and added some hot sauce to a bite. I was so wrong.
So when I am in the mood for seafood enchilada this is where I will go.
My server was outstanding, Paula.




No comments:

Post a Comment