Search This Blog

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Ariani

Ariani,SE 15th Ter.,Cape Coral., Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter. I have been wanting to go here for a while. I expected 5 stars for the food. I was not so impress.
Our order, 10 bucks for a martini, :-(  ...  Hot bread, Snails as appetizer, Beef Wellington, Tilapia,  cheesecake dessert.
Ahhh fresh hot bread...Disappearing from so many places.
Snails, never had them... never again. They tasted ok except for the texture. The cream sauce was bland needed garlic or something. Not worth the money.
Tilapia, in a baked crust, with cream spinach and a lobster pasta.Cooked just moist. Lobster pasta good flavor, bits of lobster... My wifey enjoyed this. I thought They could have done better in flavor.

Now the biggie. Beef Wellington, medium rare, in a flakey crust filled with a mushroom sauce.
I found this out about myself. I like steaks just by themselves. When inside a crust or covered with a marinate it in not for me. Same for this. Though cooked right just a waste of money. I have had a beef stew with more pizzazz.  Mash potato and cream spinach were tasty. 25 bucks for a lesson learned.
The dessert,cheese cake. Sugar and chocolate what not to love.
Service was good very accommodating...
I am not sure I would return?????



No comments:

Post a Comment