Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

New England Mooring

New England Mooring, SE 16th Place, Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Chatter, I have been here many times. ( unfortunately not open for lunch , I would be here more often)...They have yet to disappoint me. This time around , I am here with my wifey. A new thing here is the Echo. The modern day version of the juke box. But you pay no money and speak of the  singer you want to hear.......In a place that is in a time warp for the 70's Floridians.

The food and extras they give me, We share fried zucchini plus given some fried garlic bread, excellent.  I had a special of shark and angel hair pasta with garlic sauce. My wife the Trio, shrimp, grilled scallops and Maryland crab cakes . As always they  met and exceeded my expectations. Of course the Irish cannoli's and free Amaretto drinks. A wonderful dessert drink.
Two things were substandard, the cole slaw, no big whoop plus the AC was lacking. Though a fan was directed my way.
Overall outstanding service and food.
A must try place.





No comments:

Post a Comment