Search This Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Che Tito Steakhouse

Che Tito Steakhouse, Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers, Fl. Here my 2 cents on my meal and chit chat.
Ahhh a carnivore delight. Good service cute waitress.
The meal. For me a medium rare rib eye.
First... hot flaky buttery herb rolls. Lip smacking good. Then not my favorite broccoli soup. House made ...add pepper I was good to go.
Oh yes ,the beef empanadas, ground beef, green olive and other goodies, hot and flaky.
Main course hot and crispy french fries with medium rare rib eye.
I do not know why...but... south americans know how to make the best french fries.
Now my well marbled medium rare heaven on earth rib eye steak.
It was served with a big knife on a sizzling plate. Cutting it was a charm and melted in my mouth.
Being a Argentina steakhouse they serve a chimiccuchi, olive oil garlic herbs etc sauce. . Good but not for me. And last a well made garden salad.
My server Danielle was easy on the eyes and good service.




No comments:

Post a Comment