Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ichiyummy

Ichiyummy, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
I am a meat loving carnivore. Give me a rare steak anytime over a lobster. But once in awhile I like to eat raw fish bait and seaweed salad. That when I go to all you can eat Ichiyummy.
They give you small portions to cut down on waste, but encourage you to eat as much as you want.
Dishes are always beautiful, and tasty. No need to waste your gas and money going to Ft. Myers or overpriced snobby ,Naples.
They serve beef too. Along with fried stuff.
Staff is always excellent.
Note: Did you know the Japanese in San Francisco Golden Gate Park invented the so called fortune cookie!?  . Go to China the have never heard of this item. American soil made.


No comments:

Post a Comment