Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Po'Boys Sandwich Shop

Po'Boys Sandwich Shop, Work Dr., Ft. Myers, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on my meals and chatter.
Well never had a real po boy before...so I thought I give them a try.
Well I thought this was a New Orleans thing. These folks are from Tennessee.
So I tried their cole slaw . This is not the common slaw. It was crunchy, spicy, had onions and bell paper. No mayo. Good in a different way.
I got a spicy po boy,shrimp. It was delish and worth the price 10 bucks or so.
Talking to the folks here they admitted they had to dumb it down( my words) It was waaayyy to spicy for the floridians. Yep the plain ole white bread folks. Nice as can be ,dumb as a post, without imagination or adventurous.
This is why so many restaurants fail in the area. Floridian are badly conservative.
They have no zest for new or different things.
Service was great give them a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment