Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Three Fisherman

Three Fisherman, N. Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers., FL., Growling of the tummy and chatter.
The food. $14.99 a.y.c.e. fish & shrimp plus hushpuppies and 2 sides. ( Monday -- Wednesday only summer time)  A dollar more from last year.
I like this place. It has good service and views on the river. It is all you can chow down. Me 5 serving more than enough for my tummy..... Fish & shrimp fresh hot tasty.Blacken, grilled or fried.  Sweet tea- house made delish, the cole slaw crunchy, fresh and not too much mayo.
BUT...BBBoooooo. Green beans...I know canned green bean... salty and uniformed cut from the Green Giant...BBBOOOOOO!
Shame on you to cut corners and lower your otherwise reputation.
This 1 minor discretion will not stop me from going here BUT lowers my rating by one star.
You must decide on being a great eatery or known as a cheap place.
Ahh once again service was good by  staff and My server Mason. Thumbs up.





No comments:

Post a Comment