Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Five Guys Burgers

Five Guys Burgers, Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., Growling of the tummy and chatter.
The food. 10 bucks for a small burger, small fries( enough for 2 ) and a drink.
This includes about free extras,10, or so condiments.  Plus they offer up malt vinegar. I guess for the fries. They do not serve fish.
Plus they do not give it your way. It is all over done. WELL DONE. In this case it is juicy. Juicy with greasy fat. That is why it taste pretty good. Fat.
I can find other chains that are tasty , have it your way, that are only 5-6 bucks hit to your wallet. Unless you need malt vinegar,10 choices of condiments and throw away your money. Well enjoy.
Lets meet you can pay for my burger next time.
Oh yes lets not forget the peanuts. Not sure why???? I thought the peanuts were only for honky tonks in Texas & baseball games. That is pretty much the only place I have seen them.
AHHH my order was swift and the staff outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment